10 relationships emotionally healthy people have.
There are countless articles on the power of perspective and surviving difficult situations. When strong purpose and healthy relationships are strategically injected into even the hardest of situations people can find meaning. Everything in life hinges on relationships. I have compiled a strategic relationship list. If you can clearly answer all of these it will fulfill more than any job or education you achieve. From an emotional health perspective, this list is MORE important than money, power, and education.
You probably can’t answer all of these with confidence. That’s all right, save this and work on them.
Remember… everything is about relationships!
- The person who demonstrated selfless love to me is _______.
- The person whom I have committed to demonstrate selfless love to is _______.
- The person who helped me discover my purpose in life is _______.
- The person I would gladly give everything I own to is _______.
- The person I could call anytime day or night and ask for help is _______.
- The person I keep no secrets from is _______.
- The person whose life mission I would love to carry on is _______.
- The person who I would love to carry on my life’s mission is _______.
- I currently feel loved by _______.
- The person I can’t wait to see in heaven is _______.
If you can answer all ten of these with confidence you are the relational elite. If you can answer all ten, chances are you are a stable missional person even if you are going through a rough patch in life at the moment. If you can’t answer these, this is a great list to work on! You will tackle everything from meaning and personal value to legacy and death by wrestling with each of these questions. The ultimate relationship is the one you develop with Christ.
It’s important to note these questions are derived from quite a few different sources.